Delivery Practice Manager , AM3 - Application Migration, Modernization, and Management in Berlin
... Job summaryDo you have IT consulting leadership experience deploying technology and IT transformations within Fortune 500 enterprise organization? Have you built and led successful consulting practices? Do you have broad technical...
Do you have IT consulting leadership experience deploying technology and IT transformations within Fortune 500 enterprise organization? Have you built and led successful consulting practices? Do you have broad technical skills and experience across all aspects of large-scale application development, transformation, migration and management? Can you build and lead an Application Transformation, Migrations and Management-focused technical specialty team to deliver new capabilities to our enterprise customers?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Delivery Practice Managers (DPM) that can manage, develop and guide customers in their adoption of AWS Cloud solutions, including innovative solutions around Application Migration and Modernization, and Management. A DPM will focus on a geography and a set of technical specialties, and will manage a team of direct reports. The DPM will develop a long-term plan to develop the right skills across its team. The team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Key job responsibilities
• Hire, develop and retain top talent. Set objectives, manage performance and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals.
• Engage with enterprise customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio. Develop bold cloud strategies with senior executives and present respective proposals.
• Support delivery of projects, ensure high quality, on time and on budget delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with our partner ecosystem, establish technical relationships with key Systems Integrators (SIs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Managed Services Providers (MSPs) who are offering cloud-based services and solutions across the Applications Migration and Modernization specialties. Help deliver joint proposals and joint engagements for partners to succeed in large, complex customer engagements using AWS
• Engage with customers actively leveraging Technical or IT Advisory skills to support project delivery.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!