Program Manager, Community Moderation in Berlin
... Job summaryCommunity Moderation is responsible for building customers trust to help shoppers make informed shopping decisions through Amazon’s Social/Community features, including Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers, Lists,...
Community Moderation is responsible for building customers trust to help shoppers make informed shopping decisions through Amazon’s Social/Community features, including Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers, Lists, and Customer Profiles. By driving customer trust in user generated content, we increase long term customer engagement on Amazon. Upholding customer trust is challenging and impactful for Amazon.
In this position you will build collaborative relationships with partners across the company as well as external customers to manage workflows and drive improvements. This collaboration includes working with product managers and stakeholders to ensure that customer provided content adheres to our guidelines and policies and managing the operational processes used to safeguard this trust. You will define policies and procedures, and partner with Communities to make sure content adheres to our guidelines.
The role requires customer focus, creativity, a data-first orientation and experience with performance and scale. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in a fast paced, dynamic environment where your ability to dive deep, communicate, collaborate and drive changes will be a key. You will play a very important role in ensuring a great customer experience, improving customer trust in our user generated content features, with an eye on automation to help develop scalable and robust solutions.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact between Operations and Moderation teams for systems improvements.
- Work with communities and content owner teams to create new and update existing guidelines based on new project launches and quality alignment.
- Work with client teams to gather forecasts, dive deep and understand forecast anomalies and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Work with Communities to gather and prioritize business cases to improve manual moderation.
- Work with Product Manager to prioritize initiatives
- Safeguard Moderation performance metrics and conduct root cause analysis when missed.
About the team
Our team is passionate about human motivation and behavior and uses machine learning, classification algorithms and scalable platform services to have a cross-org impact every day. We evaluate user research, customer experience knowledge, data, and cross-Amazon Moderation expertise to ensure other teams think about customer trust.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!