Social Media Lead EU (m/f/x) in Berlin
... Job summaryGood storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them....
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, offering customers a rich destination for insight and inspiration to enhance their daily lives. We are a company whose entrepreneurial spirit has defined us since our founding in 1995. We are pioneers and inventors who are not afraid to disrupt the status quo, and we apply that innovative approach to everything we do— from revolutionizing an art form to enacting positive change in the cities and countries in which we operate. Led from Berlin, Audible’s EU business offers localized marketplace services for customers in France, Germany, Italy, and Spain.
The Social Media Lead EU will be responsible for elevating the role of social media in EU – we believe there is tremendous potential to unlock in this channel, leading to acquiring and engaging customers from all walks of life for Audible. This person will be guiding social media channel strategy and executional nuances across the EU region. They will work closely with country brand teams, agencies, internal stakeholders, and wider teams to establish best practices, guidelines and ways of working to ensure our social media content in Europe is engaging, interesting and effective.
This role requires a track record of success in developing and executing social media strategy, expertise in full-funnel marketing, deep understanding of social media platforms and features (among others: Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok), and most importantly, a rigor and discipline around social media data and analytics to help drive decision making.
This role is initially open through a 24-months contract.
As a Social Media Lead EU, you will...
- Own social media goals on organic follower growth, engagement and click throughs for EU. Track results, monitor success and analyze our Social Media KPIs, creating monthly and quarterly reports.
- Guide Audible EU’s social media strategy and execution across all Audible markets (DE, FR, IT, ES) incorporating industry best practices ad our global norms.
- Lend functional expertise on social strategy and execution plan for key local brand and content marketing campaign launches, translating core marketing messages and creative for social channels.
- Set up Audible EU’s social listening and community management processes and dashboards.
- Identify social trends in real time and set up processes with local agencies and internal teams to capture them towards upping channel engagement.
- Work closely with local creative agencies and EU creative team to devise social-first formats showcasing Audible brand and key content.
- Be a champion of the Audible brand reputation on social media platforms.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!