IT Support Engineer (m/f/x) in Berlin
... Job summaryGood storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them....
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a dynamic and motivated IT Support Engineer to join our IT Operations group. If you are customer-focused with creative problem-solving skills and have experience with macOS and Windows enterprise environments, this role may be for you. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to develop your career while supporting Audible’s unique corporate infrastructure, service platforms and employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your crisp communication skills, technical, analytical and problem-solving competencies and most importantly, customer obsession as the next step in your career.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Audible’s Technical Operations organization powers the infrastructure, systems, tools and services to keep Audible running fast, secure, and resilient. As part of Audible’s Technology organization, this group comprises of Information Security, Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Corporate Systems, IT Support, and Audio Visual support teams. Collectively, the Technical Operations team is responsible for enabling operational excellence for employees while delivering secure, scalable, and foundational services for our customers through infrastructure and information technology.
The Audible Helpdesk is the first place for Audible employees to go with technical questions and problems with Audible's desktops, laptops, mobile devices, network services and software. The Audible Helpdesk Team works with Amazon and Audible service managers and other staff to maintain internal solutions and respond to employees’ technical issues. Additionally, we manage all the on-premise infrastructure including servers, storage solutions, telephony, video conference systems and printers.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will...
- Provide ticket-based, walk-up, and remote Helpdesk support for Audible’s growing multi-site user base and environments.
- Direct internal and external service provider engagements, as needed, in the processing of support requests for effective and timely resolution of issues.
- Manage various routine processes such as new hire onboards, computer life cycle management, asset management, computer imaging, hardware warranty support and hardware recycling.
- Participate in the development, implementation and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of user hardware and local services.
- Work in tandem with the rest of the IT Operations team to uphold system SLAs for production support issues.
- Research, procure, vet and deploy new hardware and software solutions.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!