Senior Manager, Product Marketing, F3 WW Marketing in Berlin
... Job summaryAmazon is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic leader to support Amazon’s rapidly-growing grocery business. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon...
Amazon is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic leader to support Amazon’s rapidly-growing grocery business. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon in its early stages. The Senior Manager will be a key leader in the WW Marketing Organization, and will play a critical role to support rapid growth of the business. This role oversees the F3 BMX (Brands, Marketing, Experiences) International marketing, product and analytics organization, responsible for driving topline and CX product enhancements for the International grocery delivery business. This role will manage a cross-functional team of 20+ employees based across 5 countries in the EU. They will oversee the end to end customer funnel from acquisition through retention and long-term loyalty, build traffic strategies, produce customer insights, lead Voice of the Customer workstreams, and own the CX roadmap for UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, and JP. This leader will be a leader of leaders, managing a strong team ranging from L4-L7.
The successful candidate will be a strong operator and have a track record of leading cross-functional teams. The leader will have a deep understanding of marketing across brand and performance, program management and business expertise with a solid track-record of achievements across these areas. They will need to grasp the big picture quickly, create ambitious goals, set the team strategy, and successfully execute across businesses to achieve these goals. Most importantly, they will need to inspire confidence and build effective relationships with business partners locally and globally.
The right person for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, and influencing others. They must have a track record of hiring, developing and enabling teams. They must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (jumping into detail and execution where required). Flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your understanding of customers on behalf of one of the world’s leading consumer brands.
Key job responsibilities
• Oversee marketing, CX product, and analytics teams for International Fresh and 3P grocery delivery
• Lead a team responsible for conceptualizing, building, and executing marketing plans, including creative development, targeting segmentation, and campaign performance analysis
• Work with Grocery leadership to develop marketing strategies, including investment levels and forward-looking strategic priorities
• Oversee the international CX product roadmap, driving critical customer experience enhancing feature requests and balancing prioritization against technical resources
• Maximize customer acquisition and engagement through the development of new brand, channel and strategic initiatives
• Deeply understand and articulate the target customer; manage the International Voice of the Customer program; and obsessively understand new and competitive products, trends, and opportunities
• Understand key traffic drivers (onsite, email, social, etc.) and how to measure, track, and optimize them to accomplish business goals, document the results, and share best practices across the team
• Partner with stakeholders within and outside the team to drive critical strategic projects
• Understand how to get the most out of the tools you use to do your job and challenge the existing tool set, successfully working with technical teams to propose and evaluate enhancements that improve efficiency and functionality.
• Build and operate effective and efficient mechanisms to identify opportunities, tackle challenges and enable execution
• Hire, develop and manage a high caliber team and scale to the evolving needs of the business
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!