Sr Recruiter Non-Tech Devices, Devices & Services in Berlin
... Job summaryThis role can be placed in Munich, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan as well.Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. The...
This role can be placed in Munich, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan as well.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. The Amazon Devices Team designs & engineers high profile and ground-breaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Kindle and the Amazon Echo. We provide customers a fully integrated services with instant access to over 27 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps, and games. Caught your interest?
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Senior Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our EU recruiting organization. In this role you will have a direct impact on Amazon’s digital growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent for our EMEA Non-Tech businesses.
Key job responsibilities
· Selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, events, CV mining and sourcing for non tech talent
· Partnership with senior business stakeholders to align and executive the attraction strategy
· Effective candidate and offer management
· Using recruiting metrics and data to assess funnel health and conversion rates and adapting your strategy based on data
· Developing and implementing innovative sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
· Ensuring a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally
· Developing the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
· Identifying relevant passive candidates via a variety of tools and platforms - LinkedIn recruiter, google, internal candidate database, industry channels, meet-up
· Working on other recruiting projects as necessary
A day in the life
You will probably have one or the other to complete in a day: candidate calls, debrief calls after a candidate's loop and a call sharing the outcome, offer calls and a catch-up with Hiring Managers.
When you are not in a meeting you actively source for roles that do not have a healthy pipeline. You may check-in with your Recruiting Coordinator or business teams to talk about removing obstacles in the process.
To grow and expand yourself you will work on projects, often improving something, implementing a new process and experimenting.
About the team
Your team is supporting multiple business lines across the Devices & Services range (Devices, Alexa, FireTV, Ring, Eero, Smart Home, etc.) for non-tech across the EMEA region. We are a team of recruiters with different backgrounds and experiences and while we are not sitting in just one location in EU, we are closely connected and support each other greatly. We are not just sharing laughs, but really care for one another and we do look forward to spend time with each other in the near future.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!