Partner Manager (m/w/d) 3P Deals and Promotions, DE Marketplace Promotions in Berlin
... Job summaryAre you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have strong analytical skills? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for Partner Managers (business-development professionals)
Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have strong analytical skills? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for Partner Managers (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace in Munich or Berlin.
Your role will be focused on partnering with high potential Sellers across a variety of different categories to grow their online businesses through promotional and deals activity e.g. participating in Prime Day and Black Friday deal events. You will be expected to develop and convert a sales pipeline using a highly consultative and data driven approach. You will help your Selling Partners develop Promotions strategies including competitive selection, pricing and product availability. You will also work as part of our EU Deals team to ensure delivery of Deals strategy across all major deals events maximizing both Customer Experience and sales. Lastly you will be responsible for using feedback from the Selling Partners you work with to find opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
Key job responsibilities
1. Articulate compelling value propositions around various Promotions options.
2. Identify and convert a sales pipeline using a highly consultative and data driven approach
3. Develop Promotions strategies to deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability
4. Seek out new Promotions opportunities – regularly reviewing metrics to identify areas of unexploited potential
5. Ensure implementation of Deals strategy across all major deals events maximizing both Customer Experience and sales.
6. Educate sellers to learn and master Amazon's promotions tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient
7. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
8. Work on projects with European colleagues on the further development of our services in the area of 3P Deals & Promotions.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!