EU CS Quality Program manager (f/m/d), EU CS Process Engineering in Berlin
... Job summaryAmazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Program manager to join the EU Quality team. You will be responsible for driving high visibility contact quality programs that will directly impact the...
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Program manager to join the EU Quality team.
You will be responsible for driving high visibility contact quality programs that will directly impact the EU customer experience. You must be an experienced Program or Project Manager who has owned and delivered complex programs/projects preferably within the customer service sector. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the program’s vision and roadmap. An expert collaborator, you will be comfortable to negotiate with key business partners and teams across the multi-functions to gain alignment on program vision, project selection and prioritization and will have ultimately responsibility for all aspects of the programs execution.
As a Quality Program manager, you will focus on the customer contact experience. You will lead a team of quality specialists across multiple countries who support in-house and Global Outsourcing (GO) operations, drive quality projects and ensure process compliance across EU CS sites.
The Program manager co-owns the EU quality goal and works tactically and strategically to achieve it. You are able to find a path forward in difficult situations and makes trade-offs between short-term needs vs. long-term needs.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead the design and execution of the EU CS quality strategy
- Defines program requirements and strategy with core stakeholders (site leads and GO partner managers)
- Develop, implement, and manage Quality Management System processes across EU CS
- Develop and implement quality improvement processes and procedures for standards of excellence.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analysis to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the quality.
- Work across teams such as Operations, Training, Content, Customer experience program teams, WW Quality, Legal and Tech to provide quality oversight and achieve WW quality goals
- Build awareness and communicate team performance to both internal and business facing stakeholders
- Improve quality and compliance standards
- Provide data and context and communicate recommended risk mitigation strategies, process gaps, and metrics to cross-functional and internal leadership teams via meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Work with global teams to implement strategies for the worldwide QMS.
- Establish and implement metrics to support a culture of compliant continuous improvement and predict trends
About the team
The EU Quality Program manager is a key member of the EU CS Process Engineering team. The team owns the EU quality goal, drives productivity projects and works with tech teams to implement new associate facing technologies across EU CS. Team members are located across locations in EU, South Africa and LATAM.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!