Sr. SDM (Console Platform) in Berlin
... Job summaryThe AWS Console Platform team builds services that power the AWS Management Console and related user experiences used by millions of customers, from individual developers to large enterprises. This team is responsible...
The AWS Console Platform team builds services that power the AWS Management Console and related user experiences used by millions of customers, from individual developers to large enterprises. This team is responsible for the design and development of innovative platform solutions that enable 200+ AWS service teams to deliver a coherent, efficient, and personalized AWS user experience. You will have the opportunity to make big impact on developer experience and productivity, working in areas such as development life cycle, content serving infrastructure, security, testing, feature flags, and more.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Manager (Sr. SDM) to be the Berlin site leader for the AWS Console Platform team. This position is a highly visible role that requires interaction and partnership with senior leaders across AWS. As the engineering leader of this team, you will drive the vision and direction of the Console Platform at AWS.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. This allows each of us to grow as individuals, and it ensures that we have wide perspectives to build a product that delights our diverse customers. We’re looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive and inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
Key job responsibilities
• As a leader of leaders, lead an organization that consists of product managers, technical program managers, Software Development Managers and software development engineers.
• Manage and develop the team, including hiring, retention, performance management, mentoring and development.
• Own development of platform solutions that improve developer experience for 200+ AWS service teams.
• Own the long term technical roadmap, architecture, technical design, implementation, and operational support of tools and services.
• Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, and communicate inherent risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
• Act as point of contact for communications dealing with project deliverables, setting the expectation, managing priorities, technologies, human factors and management issues.
• Set cross AWS goals and lead AWS initiatives to drive adoption of best practices and important change.
• Establish a high bar for processes and standards in the execution of all projects.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!