Technical Recruiter – AWS Utility Computing (UC) EMEA Recruiting in Berlin
... Job summaryCome join the exciting team helping build out the talent that makes Amazon Web Services tick!The Recruiting organization supporting Utility Computing (UC) EMEA is growing and we are looking for a skilled full life-cycle...
Come join the exciting team helping build out the talent that makes Amazon Web Services tick!
The Recruiting organization supporting Utility Computing (UC) EMEA is growing and we are looking for a skilled full life-cycle Technical Recruiter to join our Team in Berlin. UC Talent Acquisition EMEA is the group who supports the main AWS software development teams in 22 locations throughout the region, with our main sites in Berlin, Cambridge, Cape Town, Dublin, Gdansk, London, among others.
The successful candidate will be joining a team with a broad scope in both technologies and stakeholders. You will play a critical role in the provision of a full life-cycle recruiting service to our Amazon Web Services businesses, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
We are also looking for Recruiters in any of the following cities: London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Dublin, Gdansk, Cape Town and Luxembourg.
You will love this job if you are someone:
· Who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches and strategies
· Who knows recruiting is difficult, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find niche profiles for the job at hand
· Who can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results
· Who loves to provide excellent service to candidates and the hiring community
· Who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”
· Who is passionate about technology and has a natural curiosity to learn more about the roles you recruit for and the products/technology the teams you support build
Responsibilities of a Technical Recruiter include:
· Full ownership of stakeholder relationships, including pipeline generation, business reporting, partnership building, and recruiting process education
· Building and executing attraction strategies for qualified active applicants, referrals, and passive candidates
· Assisting in the quality and maintenance of the Amazon interview process, including candidate feedback, mentoring team interviewers, etc.
· Partnering with Hiring Managers to build dynamic employment offers
· Maintaining relationships within the wider hiring community, and networking to improve and grow upon existing skills
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!