Country HR Manager, Amazon Transportation Services in Berlin
... Job summaryThis position can be based in Berlin, Munich, Dortmund, Cologne and Leipzig.At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of...
This position can be based in Berlin, Munich, Dortmund, Cologne and Leipzig.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world. Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) and its middle mile nodes (MMN) business is the conveyor belt to connect the entire Amazon supply chain.
The HR leader for MMN in Germany will be responsible for the development of Amazon’s people experiences across the middle mile nodes (MMN) business, overseeing several lines of work, including: talent management, talent reviews and processes, succession planning, team development, employee relations, organizational analysis and health and HR product and tool change management. The role represents the MMN business across multiple internal forums and provides both tactical and strategic inputs to the overall people strategy for Amazon Operations in Germany.
Key responsibilities include:
• Partnering with HR and MMN Ops leadership to formulate strategy, mitigate risks and drive results
• Working across multiple functions (ER, Legal, PR, HR Shared Services) to develop best in class HR initiatives and programs.
• Partnering with the talent acquisition team to build systemic and scalable recruiting programs to create a sustainable pipeline of talent.
• Functioning as a consultant and counsellor to senior leadership team and their respective organizations; engage in strategic planning meetings to translate business needs into human resources plans
• Leading the annual HR efforts relating to Talent and Performance Management, Compensation Management, Succession Planning and Leadership Development for respective client groups
• Driving operational excellence and efficiency in human resources processes to enable the organization to hire and develop talent at scale and consistently to Amazon principles.
• Leading and developing a direct team of HRMs and HRBPs.
• Sponsorship of HR initiatives for the wider Amazon Transportation Services organisation across EU in partnership with global/EU HR leaders.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!