Senior Influencer & Creator Manager, Social Media Team in Berlin
... Job summaryWho we are: We’re Amazon Prime Video’s in-house EU Social Media team. Content & Pop-Culture Junkies at heart, we believe that the best stories empower people and drive meaningful change in the world, one episode at a...
Who we are: We’re Amazon Prime Video’s in-house EU Social Media team. Content & Pop-Culture Junkies at heart, we believe that the best stories empower people and drive meaningful change in the world, one episode at a time. Our ambition is to connect authentically with customers through topical & locally-nuanced stories that entertain, delight or inspire. We strive to make our feeds as engaging as our customers’ favorite TV shows.
Our culture: We’re peculiar, fast-paced, and highly entrepreneurial. Curiosity, speed, and innovation are highly encouraged and valued. We like to say yes to big thinking, understanding that means taking well-calculated risks and occasionally failing, but always learning. All of us are owners who are in it for the long run, so we don’t hesitate to roll up our sleeves to get things done. We don’t believe in “That’s not my job”, and focus obsessively on doing what’s right for our customers. We like to say that it's always Day 1 — we're constantly looking to re-invent ourselves, breaking things (and building better things) along the way, while making history.
Who we’re looking for: A social guru with significant experience developing best-in-class Influencer/Creator-led campaigns for major brands (agency or client side). Based in Germany (ideally Berlin), you are willing to frequently travel to London and Munich. You are genuinely passionate about Entertainment — if you spend your weekends recommending what show or movie your friends should watch next, that’s a great start. You obsessively keep up with the latest digital trends, and you’ve probably introduced friends and family to TikTok superstars. You have a rich network and deep understanding of which creators and influencers are emerging and what makes them special; few things make you happier than discovering fresh talent. You stay curious, humble, and open-minded, and have experience building trust with creators and getting the best out of them. You have ruthlessly high standards, and you're able to seamlessly switch between 'doing it yourself' and 'sprinkling magic dust' on agency work. You're comfortable using data to test and refine your output, as well as prove impact. You thrive in entrepreneurial cultures where you have tons of ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Identify creators & influencers to partner with long-term to promote Prime Video on Social Media
• Contribute to building long-term partnerships with creators & influencers across platforms like TikTok/Twitch
• Manage and nurture relations with creators & influencers
• Ensure best-in-class creator/influencer experience working with Prime Video
• Monitor & track performance of creator & influencer outputs
• Partner closely with PR & Studios team to organise and invite creators & influencers to exclusive events
• Share recommendations of upcoming creators & influencers with internal teams, with particular focus on DEI (Marketing/Studios/PR)
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!