Senior Program Manager, Amazon Extra Large - Last Mile/Transportation, AMXL EU Services and Delivery Capabilities in Dortmund
... Job summaryAt Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon aims to...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and as cost effectively as possible. Amazon is seeking an exceptional Senior Program Manager who will be part of a start-up group that’s defining and building cutting-edge products and service capabilities supporting Amazon’s current and future delivery initiatives. Come join the team and help us make history!
As Senior Program Manager, Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) you will be responsible for managing significant operational processes across our European operations. You will be implementing standardized process and quality for our Amazon two-person / special handling delivery service “AMXL”. To be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving operational projects in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment and interfacing with various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. This role will include a mix of operational and strategic projects and short term tactical tasks. The ideal candidate has a broad skill set including excellent business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, strong written and oral communication skills and a passion for creating effective processes and mechanisms that scale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver a comprehensive analytics capability to forensically investigate our processes, operations and technical systems, providing detailed, data-driven insight to shape our program and operational decisions
- Working with engineering, supply chain and operations stakeholders to evaluate and support business decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Designing program mechanisms to reduce bottlenecks, improve communication, identify risks, and gather feedback from a wide range of worldwide stakeholders
- Develop regular program communication, including launch plans, timelines, status updates, post-launch assessments and performance reviews
- Rolling up your sleeves to help get things done: we’re in expansion mode!
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of businesses
Location is relatively flexible on this role and it could also be based in Germany, Spain or UK.
This role is part of the Worldwide AMXL Program which is an initiative designed to help Amazon improve and expand the delivery of large items and those requiring special handling and additional services for exceptional customer experience. The target is to grow this business in EU with excellent customer experience and cost position. This Senior Program Manager will be a resourceful and confident team player who can think out of the box in an ambiguous problem space, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to build a program that will significantly impact Amazon’s last mile delivery capabilities globally.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!