Senior Professional Services Manager B2B - Full Time in Berlin
... Job summary Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Since 2015,...
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com has started reinventing on behalf of the business customer and is focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. With the launch of Amazon Business in Germany in December 2016, Amazon Business expanded to Europe and is now present in five key markets in Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain. As we continue to grow, we are recruiting a handful of the best to innovate and drive value for our B2B customers.
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon through an Amazon Business Account. We are focused on building solutions that enable business customers to rethink current strategies, tools and processes for Purchasing and innovate to be fit for the future. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses and large institutions. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon retail customers, and we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience to serve this segment.
To support our business growth, we are looking for a People Manager to lead our Professional Services Implementation Team for a full time (40 hours/week) position in Munich or Berlin. In this position, you lead a team of L4-L6 Professional Services managers who work with a wide range of B2B customers at a senior level (CPO, CFO, CTO) as project managers to implement Amazon Business as a solution.
You will set team goals, define mechanisms and reporting requirements, provide guidance to your directs on customer engagements and internal projects through regular 1:1s, help your directs develop their careers, liase with key internal stakeholders to plan and steer your team's success, and take on responsibilities of key internal projects as required.
Key job responsibilities
- Contribute to OP1/OP2 plan for Professional Services Implementation team in liasion with Manager and EU counterparts
- Set team goals and install mechanisms to track goals throughout the year
- Provide guidance to Directs for their customer engagements and internal projects through regular 1:1 meetings and ad-hoc as needed
- Participate in senior leadership meetings (AB DE, AB EU, AB WW, Professional Services EU)
- Own key internal projects to support driving AB as a solution and organization forward
- Hold regular career reviews with Directs to support them in their career development
- Run annual talent management review for your Directs
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!