Senior Program Manager in Berlin
... Job summaryThe Amazon Content & App Partner Engagement (CAPE) team is looking for a strategic thinker and owner for our Fire TV (FTV) advertising business in Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. This is an exciting role operating in...
The Amazon Content & App Partner Engagement (CAPE) team is looking for a strategic thinker and owner for our Fire TV (FTV) advertising business in Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. This is an exciting role operating in the rapidly changing industry of Connected TV advertising. The role will have end-to-end ownership of our revenue goals and strategy, and work closely with diverse stakeholder groups across Advertising, Marketing, Business Development, and Product Management. The role will join a team of program managers responsible for advertising monetization across Europe.
Key job responsibilities
- Own strategy to achieve advertising revenue goals from third party video apps (e.g. Netflix, Disney+) in Germany, France, Italy, and Spain
- Invent new programs and scale existing initiatives to accelerate advertising spend from FTV partners
- Collaborate closely with Ad sales, business development, marketing, and product to drive spend from top advertisers
- Own reporting against revenue goals during business reviews and leadership forums
A day in the life
About the team
The Amazon CAPE team brings video and gaming content to customers across fire tv, fire tablets, and Amazon Appstore on Android and Windows 11. This role will also support product and engineering teams behind the Amazon Appstore. We work with content providers in entertainment (e.g. Disney, Netflix) and gaming industries (e.g. King, Playrix). This is an exciting role with opportunity to work on movies, tv and gaming content.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!