Specialist Software Development Engineer Internship 2022 - Dresden, Berlin, Cambridge UK, EC2 KaOS
... Job summaryDESCRIPTIONDo you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining...
Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our interns write real software and collaborate with a selected group of experienced software development engineers who help interns on projects that matter to our customers.
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of Amazon technology as well as lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in fun activities with other interns throughout internship. No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real world setting. Many of our technologies overlap—you would be hard pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalogue, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
If this sounds interesting, come chart your own path at Amazon!
Amazon internships are 3-6 months and full-time (40 hours/week). Typically internships commence at the same time as University holidays over the summer months and in some locations internships start dates can vary throughout the year. Applicants should have at a minimum one quarter/semester remaining after their internship concludes.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative products and services.
* Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
* Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
* Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
* Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
* Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that Amazon works with a high volume of applicants. We appreciate your patience as we review applications for future Amazonians!
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!