Partner Manager in Berlin
... Job summaryBackgroundMore than 300 million customers shop in Amazon’s store, and every day, customers browse, purchase, and review products sold by third-party sellers right alongside products sold by Amazon. Since 2000, Amazon...
More than 300 million customers shop in Amazon’s store, and every day, customers browse, purchase, and review products sold by third-party sellers right alongside products sold by Amazon. Since 2000, Amazon has offered this virtual shelf space to individuals and companies of all sizes, helping them reach hundreds of millions of customers, build their brands, and grow their business. Fast-forward to the present day, and these third-party seller products account for more than half of all units sold in our store.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to manage and convert an internally-allocated pipeline using a highly consultative approach. You will be responsible for working with Selling Partners to build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within those prospective accounts to present a compelling Paid service solution that meets and exceeds our Selling Partners’ requirements. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with internal Amazon stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop supporting strategies and materials to ensure high program adoption. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and motivated to meet and exceed challenging goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs, along with the features and functionalities of the Selling Partner 360 programme.
- Manage internal leads, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners for the Selling Partner 360 programme.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around our paid service programs.
- Work closely with internal account management teams to smoothly onboard Selling Partners to the Selling Partner 360 programme.
- Understand and utilise CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritise to meet or exceed quarterly enrolment targets.
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and reach out to them via phone calls.
- Represent the Selling Partner 360 programme to Selling Partners at internal and external events.
- Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business.
The role can be also based in Munich and Hamburg.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!