Site Leader in Berlin
... Job summaryAll Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term...
All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn't easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Come build the future with us.
We are seeking an experienced Site Leader to join our team in The Hague, Netherlands.
The Site Leader is accountable to set up and scale the site to the requirements and for the overall direction/operations of our Netherlands site, creating a culture of customer obsession, high performance and high quality throughput. With operations managers and team managers as direct reports this role enables the achievement of service levels, performance & cost goals and successful program implementation.
As the Site Leader, you are responsible for the performance management, goal setting and career development of their line reports to ensure effective succession planning is in place.
You work in an ever-changing environment where every day brings ambiguously defined problems, new challenges and new opportunities.
You are able to balance strategic thinking with detailed execution and solid cross-functional collaborative results-oriented work.
This position involves regular communication with senior management on project status and risks. People Management, cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
In this role, you will:
• Develop and drive the overall direction, coordination, service delivery and evaluation of Data Services operations activities
• Set the vision, direction and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets
• Collaborate with internal partners to build input-focused operating plans for achievement of key measures
• Create a culture where accountability, transparency and collaboration are the norm and where rapid deep dives into root causes of defects is a standard operating practice
• Develop, implement, or change processes as necessary to allow ADS to scale at an accelerated pace, while managing cost and, without impacting customer experience
• Implement bar-raising programs aimed at hiring and developing top talent and build career development road-map for site operations teams
• Inspire front line teams to go beyond the standard “call of duty” to find creative solutions for our product issues; encourage risk-taking and advocacy on behalf of product teams.
• Create closed-loop feedback processes where data associates are encouraged to be active participants in identifying opportunities for improvements to customer experience, workplace conditions, and internal tools.
• Work with finance & operations leadership team to develop, support manage the annual expense budget and build collaborative relationships with partner organizations.
• Responsible for creating a coaching culture across the site where formal and informal coaching opportunities are availed of
• Foster a work environment that respects and is responsive to the needs of a diverse staff
• Achieve site-wide improvements in Operations, Quality, Productivity, Cost, Customer experience and People metrics.
• Build partnerships with internal and external teams to collaborate and drive measurable improvements in areas that cause customer pain and data associate frustration.
• Improve the experience of the data associates & managers as measured by improvements in attrition and employee engagement surveys.
• Work with Operations Engineering leadership / Engineering managers to clearly articulate feature requirements for associate toolsets, user interfaces, and business logic for the efficient handling of work volumes.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!