PR Manager (m/w/d) in Berlin
... Job summaryAmazon is seeking a high-judgement, self-motivated, and highly creative Communications professional to join our Workplace Communications team. The team is focused on telling proactive positive stories around Amazon’s...
Amazon is seeking a high-judgement, self-motivated, and highly creative Communications professional to join our Workplace Communications team. The team is focused on telling proactive positive stories around Amazon’s pay and benefits, inclusive culture, career opportunities and workplaces. The team is responsible for Operations, Transportation as well as Corporate sites in Germany and Austria.
You will build strong relations with members of the media and external influencers to improve the perception that Amazon is a great employer and great place to work. At the same time, you will also work with internal business teams to build trust and provide strategic counsel.
This role can be based in any office location in Germany, preferably in one of our Corporate Offices in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich.
Key job responsibilities
· Design and execute PR strategies around jobs at Amazon.
· Organize and execute media activities at our sites and act as spokesperson.
· Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with press contacts. Come with a strong media agenda in this field.
· Provide strategic counsel to business leaders and business teams, including prepping them for media interviews and speaking opportunities.
· Draft written materials, including communication strategies, press releases, blog posts, pitches, statements, Q&As, and more.
· Identify and leverage data to support storytelling efforts – build trust and strong relations with internal teams to mine for good stories.
· Show extraordinarily high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames.
· Show strong creativity and think big skills.
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving, and unexpected communications challenges and be able to deal with ambiguity.
· Be ready for a fair amount of business travels to open the doors for media, so that they can learn first-hand from our employees.
A day in the life
You will work in a team that loves to innovate and your role will constantly evolve further, giving you the opportunity for personal growth. You will work closely with leadership, business teams, support functions, other PR teams as well as employees.
About the team
Amazon wants to become the Earth’s best and safest employer. This idea is in the center of all our Workplace PR activities, and our mission is to show how we are reaching this goal. We are doing so by confidently talking about the great opportunities we offer to everyone, regardless of background, and by creating transparency about why people love working at Amazon.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!