Senior Maintenance Technician, (RME) in Magdeburg
... Job summaryAmazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep.Across Europe we...
Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep.
Across Europe we have more than 50 Fulfillment Centers, hundreds of Delivery Stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
Working in Amazon Operations is for people who like to be active and give their all. We work in a busy, dynamic environment and are part of a bigger team delivering on the expectations of millions of customers every single day.
We are open, inclusive and welcome individuality and diversity. The culture in our Operation is built on the way teams bond and the work ethic that enables our business run like clockwork. Our teams take pride in a job well done, looking out for one another, ensuring the highest safety standards and playing their part in delivering the quality service Amazon is known for around the world.
Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team. We maintain and optimize technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician. The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
Shift Pattern: This role includes working in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends
• Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example
• they set.
• Work in a hands-on manner and demonstrate SME (Subject Matter Expert) levels of knowledge on all MHE
• (Material Handling Equipment) in the building.
• Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
• Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers by means of troubleshooting and
• Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
• Understanding of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and equipment performance metrics.
• Management of contractors.
• Coach and mentor the operational team on correct use of equipment.
• On-site support and responsibility for management and escalation of high severity tickets.
• Management of escalations to specialist subcontractors where required.
• Engineering tasks qualified as basic, standard, advanced and expert (Levels 1-4) – Responsibility is for
• levels 1-3 for reactive and planned tasks and Level 4 is when specialist is required
• Management of critical spare parts inventory utilizing EAM system.
• Co-ordinate/execute planned preventative maintenance on the full range of MHE equipment within the site.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!