Support Engineer, AFT - External Fulfillment Team in Berlin
... Job summary ***This role is based in Luxembourg***Have you ever ordered a product from Amazon and been amazed at how fast you receive it? Every day, Amazon engineers are relentlessly working to decrease the time between clicking...
***This role is based in Luxembourg***
Have you ever ordered a product from Amazon and been amazed at how fast you receive it? Every day, Amazon engineers are relentlessly working to decrease the time between clicking and delivery for our customers. The Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT) organization owns all of the software and infrastructure that powers Amazon’s world-class fulfillment centers, including the fundamental data and services that drive our catalog and inventory systems. These systems underlie everything we do – tens of millions of items in the catalog, hundreds of millions of items of inventory, and billions of transactions each year!
Key job responsibilities
As a Support Engineer, your primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and configuration, performing SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. You will support team process improvement initiatives, working with subject matter experts to help implement automation efforts and tooling solutions, and contributing to code review for peers on the team. As you grow into your role, you will take on responsibility for more and more complex solutions requiring greater technical capabilities.
Some of the key job functions:
• Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
• Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java.
• Software deployment support in staging and production environments
• Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
• System and Support status reporting
• Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
• Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
• Participate in an on-call rotation
About the team
AFT is at the forefront of combining HCD, technology, process optimizations, workflow models, sensors etc. to solve complex operational and fulfillment problems. With rapid expansion into new geographies, innovations in supply chain, delivery models and customer experience, increasingly complex transportation network, ever expanding selection of products and growing number of shipments worldwide, we have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of customers worldwide. We leverage cutting edge technologies in big data, optimization techniques, machine learning, real time analytics and high volume, low latency, high availability services.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!