Trade Services Manager - DE, Global Trade Services EMEA in Berlin
... Job summaryAre you an experienced trade compliance leader passionate about cross-border trade? Come make history in Amazon’s Global Trade Services team as Trade Services Country Lead supporting Amazon’s cross-border operations and...
Are you an experienced trade compliance leader passionate about cross-border trade? Come make history in Amazon’s Global Trade Services team as Trade Services Country Lead supporting Amazon’s cross-border operations and trade lane expansions.
The Global Trade Services team is looking for a leader to externally engage customs authorities and develop programs designed to ensure compliance with trade regulations while enabling business growth at scale. This leader will manage country responsibility for executing our trade compliance strategy and managing import and export regulatory risks. The leader will interface with senior leadership and executives across the company including internal business leaders, legal, transportation, global mile, Amazon Air, supply chain, tax, accounting, finance, external brokers and customs authorities to provide key inputs that inform business decisions and manage, monitor and improve preventive and detective trade compliance controls.
To be successful in this role, you will be a Trade Compliance professional and demonstrate an on-going curiosity and creativity, balanced with the ability to distill numerous inputs/ideas into meaningful actions and recommendations.
This person must have analytical capabilities and a process improvement mentality. You must be able to interface effectively and communicate convincingly with leaders at all levels, including the executive leadership team. You will demonstrate the ability to work well and influence strategically in both small team and large, cross-functional environments. As part of this, you will build and leverage a network of stakeholders and internal customers who will help both validate and challenge your approach / recommendations in a constructive fashion. The right candidate must have a record of accomplishment in Trade Compliance and program ownership.
Key job responsibilities
• Externally engage with the customs authorities
• Develop programs designed to ensure compliance with trade regulations while enabling business growth at scale
• Develop and execute strategy to drive and implement compliant import / export processes.
• Design and set governance structures
• Define country specifics by channel.
• Engage customs authorities in coordination with key stakeholders.
• Engage Amazon stakeholders and align objectives that ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Balance short term needs with long term solutions.
About the team
· Exiting role supporting the GTS growth cycle facilitating compliant trade.
· Flexible work environment. (Flexible towards personal commitments being it to balance school pick up times or anything else). The focus is on getting the job done and build a scalable process for the future.
· Great team
· Endless opportunities to develop
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!