Sr PM, Customer Trust EU in Berlin
... Job summaryWe are looking for an experienced program manager to join our Trustworthy Products group based in Luxembourg. You will shape the future of risk management and customer trust on Amazon Europe with a focus on our product...
We are looking for an experienced program manager to join our Trustworthy Products group based in Luxembourg. You will shape the future of risk management and customer trust on Amazon Europe with a focus on our product catalog.
In this role you will detect, prevent, and predict the listing of products that are illegal, controversial, or otherwise prohibited or restricted by Amazon policies.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with our product, operations, software and Machine Learning teams to ensure all product listings on Amazon in EU are trustworthy, legal to sell, and advertised in a legal manner.
- Design and improve product catalog processes, tools and algorithms in partnership with Legal, Retail & Seller business, Product Compliance and Safety teams to protect our customers.
- Work closely with external partners including governmental agencies to build customer trust.
About the team
We believe that customer trust is paramount to anything we do. We are Trustworthy Shopping Experience, a dynamic team in a fast-paced, ever-evolving space. To continue building customer trust we work with selling partners, brands, and customers to identify and prevent product abuse in areas such as copyright, trademark, counterfeit as well as illegal products.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!