HR Specialist - Working Student (m/f/d) in Berlin
We are building the first scalable data platform that anyone can run. Y42 was founded in 2020 and today compiles a team of 100+ people from 25+ nationalities. We will hire 200 more people, so this is a chance for you to get insight into the wide range of HR related topics like HR administration, onboarding and more. About the People Area: The People Team is the gatekeeper of Y42 culture! We work on a daily basis to ensure the happiness of our team members and make the onboarding/offboarding process smoother.
Was du machen wirst:
As our HR Specialist Working Student, you will:
- Learn all about the basics of HR/People Operations by supporting with operational and administrative tasks in our HR information system
- Prepare HR documents, such as employment contracts, certificates, and reference letters
- Support and improve our Onboarding Experience from A to Z
- Contribute to the revision of various HR documentation, including drafting new hire guides and updating our intranet
- Provide assistance in payroll process in terms of administrative tasks
- Help build infrastructure, processes, documentation, policies, and automation that enable us to scale the company
You will be perfect for this position if you:
- Are a student in a bachelor or master’s program, preferably in the field of communications or HR
- Are collaborative, communicative, and resourceful — a person who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and can manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- An individual with a bias for action and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to ensure the company succeeds in its goals
Was wir bieten:
- Hybrid work
- Free lunches on Wednesday
- A MacBook and noise-cancelling headphones
Was wir erwarten:
- Mind. 18 Jahre alt
- 0 bis 6 Monate relevante Erfahrung
- Eingeschriebene/r Student/in an einer staatlich anerkannten Hochschule
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d) für diese Stelle? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 16.00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- HR Operations
- Administration / Verwaltung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!