Working Student (Werkstudent/-in) - Enterprise Account Management in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a passionate individual who would like to join us as a Working Student in the German Enterprise Sales Team in Munich. We are a fast-growing team that helps large enterprise clients (Media...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a passionate individual who would like to join us as a Working Student in the German Enterprise Sales Team in Munich. We are a fast-growing team that helps large enterprise clients (Media/Entertainment/Sports or Regulated Industries) to shift gears and transform their business with state-of-the-art technology. Our team works at all levels of the enterprise, from IT, digital, operations, sales, finance or marketing all the way up to the top management. Our mission is to help customers leverage AWS technology to digitally transform their business, reinvent and optimize existing processes and create new business models with the use of data, analytics and machine learning.
As a Working Student in our team, you will have the chance to learn about the AWS cloud, its value proposition and the benefits it brings to our clients. You will support our leaders and account managers in strategic initiatives, customer meetings, events, workshops or day-to-day tasks. We offer a 20 hours/week part time job over a duration of 12 months starting from September 2022.
What’s in it for you?
· Get insights into Amazon, AWS, and our peculiar company culture.
· Learn about the latest trends and developments in tech, as well as specific industries, such as media, entertainment and sports or regulated industries, such as banking, insurance, healthcare, power & utilities
· Gain access to a state-of-the art tech stack, learn from peers, network within the wider Amazon environment
· Benefit from flexible working days, based on your curriculum; ability to work from home or our beautiful office in Munich’s city center.
Among others, your responsibilities including:
· Owning a project you scope, execute and present to the teams at AWS.
· Supporting our account managers in the field with pitch-decks, customer meetings, research and reporting
· Supporting sales leaders with Technology Partner and Software Vendor projects (e.g. meetings and workshop prep and execution)
· Managing sales and marketing tasks in alignment with the enterprise marketing team e.g. planning and execution of events as well as executive roundtables.
· Supporting sales lead and other functions with drafting and formalizing customer specific sales plays and strategies
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!