Executive Assistant, AWS BDSI, AWS Business Innovation & Operations BDSI in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAmazon EAs are the primary point of contact and information flow to and from a variety of teams, clients and partners to our senior management team - we seek to hire and then offer continual development to the very best...
Amazon EAs are the primary point of contact and information flow to and from a variety of teams, clients and partners to our senior management team - we seek to hire and then offer continual development to the very best EAs ready to work in our fast paced, customer focused organization.
We are looking for bright and motivated candidates with experience in supporting Vice Presidents and who can demonstrate expertise with complex diary management, travel arrangements and expense recording as well as the set-up, budgeting and active management of small to mid-scale events for their teams.
Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment’s notice.
As a community the EAs work together to deliver large scale events and to share workload when priorities demand additional support - commitment to teamwork is essential.
This role will be based in Munich Germany
Key job responsibilities
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Calendar Management, including anticipating calendar needs one quarter ahead, and prioritizing key customer needs as required.
· Email Correspondence
· Handling Confidential information
· Act as a liaison for direct reports
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
A day in the life
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
About the team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!