Senior UX Designer, Reviews and Community in Berlin
... Job summaryShopping Design is looking for a Senior UX Designer to help lead the evolution of the experience for customer reviews and community on Amazon today. Reviews are a trusted part of the shopping journey, enabling millions...
Shopping Design is looking for a Senior UX Designer to help lead the evolution of the experience for customer reviews and community on Amazon today. Reviews are a trusted part of the shopping journey, enabling millions of shoppers around the world to watch and read about the good, the bad and the hilarious of Amazon’s products, all from other customers like them. In this role, you will have a large impact on this beloved part of the shopping experience for customers world-wide.
Key job responsibilities
- Start from the customer - inform your designs with user research and quantitative insights
- Design and iterate - craft compelling conceptual sketches and journeys, wireframes, information architecture, high-fidelity designs, and clear specifications
- Deliver results - drive solutions that measurably improve the customer experience
- Collaborate - build trust and work closely across multiple teams and functional roles
- Be the voice of the customer - endlessly advocate for our customers and ensure their voices are heard
About the team
Amazon's Shopping Design is a group of highly curious designers, researchers, and prototypers working collaboratively to bring products to life, power the Amazon shopping experience, and deliver innovation at incredible scale across all devices and touch-points. We are excited to welcome new faces to join us as we build best-in-class shopping experiences for millions of people around the world.
We focus heavily on defining each individual’s growth plan, so you can continually raise the bar on your own work and do the best work of your career. You’ll be actively collaborating and learning from a well-established product, UX and user research team, as well as an Amazon-wide community of partners. Connecting you with strong mentors and a network of colleagues will be one of our key priorities from your first months at Amazon.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!