Sr. Program Mgr, AWS DACH in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAmazon Web Services is looking to hire a highly motivated Senior Business Manager to build, own and drive process improvement for AWS in the DACH region. The individual will be a core member of the AWS DACH leadership...
Amazon Web Services is looking to hire a highly motivated Senior Business Manager to build, own and drive process improvement for AWS in the DACH region. The individual will be a core member of the AWS DACH leadership team owning crucial elements of the Day to Day AWS business in DACH.
From Day 1, Program Managers are given ownership and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions, along with the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. This role requires working with senior AWS leaders & professionals in many different realms including Sales, Solution Architecture, Professional Services, Marketing and Finance
This position requires a proactive, autonomous, “out of the box” thinker and motivated individual with effective, professional communication. It will involve communicating with leaders of multiple business units, implementing changes to processes, clearly communicating expectations, holding leaders accountable, creating new mechanisms & tools to help self-service the programs we lead and producing timely, succinct reports with appropriate levels of detail. Innovation and simplification in the process is valued at any time, and the individual in this role is empowered to rapidly make necessary changes.
We are looking for someone who:
• Brings a unique combination of resourceful, highly analytical, team oriented with outstanding communication and business skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive scalable and effective solutions/mechanisms.
• Thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment on highly visible projects and initiatives, has a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in dynamic business situations.
• Provides the right amount of information and insights to business teams, and are also able to dive deep to have a thorough understanding of products and current programs.
• Is able to juggle competing priorities, be scrappy when necessary and handles ambiguity comfortably.
• “Gets their hands dirty” in a start-up environment to act as a change agent and create new applications, tools, processes, and reports as needed.
• Brings extensive experience in defining products and programs, effectively communicate strategic initiatives to business leaders, and are able to work closely with the business, operations, product mgmt. and technical teams on projects, features and launches to track progress, milestones, issues and risks.
• Is data driven and has experience in data analytics. Is passionate about finding root causes and trends independently. Uses large data sets to identify complex patterns, drive actionable outcomes resulting in operational solutions to real business problems, and relate opportunities for partnerships across Amazon.
• Constantly invents new ways to measure the health of the business, and insists on the highest standards when holding others accountable to deliver.
• Demonstrates a history and passion for delivering results and building trust with leadership and peers
• Has a desire to grow professionally as the role’s responsibility grows rapidly with the business
Key job responsibilities
In this role, the new Program Manager Executive Communications will own & orchestrate:
* Communication internal (All hands, CSR, Newsletter, Recognition, Covid-19 related, GREF) in coordination with Amazon (Rocco Breuniger/Denise Bayer)
* Communication external: Customers, Partners, Social media, Thought leadership, associations (IHK, Bitkom, Amercian Chamber of commerce, Atlantikbrücke)
* CSR (Donations & Programs i.e. GetIT, Restart, BayFid, AFE,...) in coordination with Amazon (Rocco Breuniger/Denise Bayer)
* Internal Culture Transformation communications
* (bigger) customer & Partner meetings organization
* Collaboration with market research (intern/ extern) to initiate and/or consolidate studies
* Fostering exchange with other companies in DACH (and their respective subject matters) on topics, such as ID&E, Sustainability, Future of Work,.. and help expand network
* Podcast/Vlog production for DACH leadership (Thought leadership/interviews) in collaboration with DACH PR
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!