Marketing Specialist, Communications , Amazon Flex Middle Europe in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAt Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. We are building a world...
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. We are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors, called Delivery Partners, to make deliveries to customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss, set their own schedule and deliver Amazon packages. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in tandem with our advanced logistics systems to allow delivery partners to register for the program, schedule delivery times, make deliveries, and more.
The Marketing Specialist Communications will own streamlining, executing, and analyzing all delivery partner communications for the German and Middle Europe market. This will include copy writing of website content, emails, in-app newsfeed announcements, push notifications and in station signage. Responsibilities will also include analyzing the results of communications (open rate, down stream impact), utilizing this information to improve the Amazon Flex delivery partner communication strategy.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will love writing in all forms, be a brilliant storyteller and be a master at translating business requirements into clear written content. The person will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, being able to invent and simplify, deal well with ambiguity, and have a backbone.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Write and execute delivery partner communications on a day-to-day basis
· Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous environment, including legal, PR, and operations partners.
· Monitor key communication metrics, define and implement initiatives to drive improvements.
· A program management oriented mindset and the ability to be comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed.
· Has immense bias for action and enjoys translating complex ideas into clear written content.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!