Senior Product Manager, EU Customer Growth , EU Customer Growth & Advocacy in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAmazon is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the EU Customer Growth team within EU Marketing! This exciting position will drive critical business actions and investments to support customer acquisition...
Amazon is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the EU Customer Growth team within EU Marketing! This exciting position will drive critical business actions and investments to support customer acquisition and retention. The role will be responsible for leveraging research and insights to identify critical perception gaps and purchasing barriers among our prioritized customer segments and will partner with cross-org business owners to drive key CX improvements.
The role requires experience in deriving insights from qualitative and quantitative customer data, articulating a strategic brief, proposing solutions based on identified needs and opportunities, and driving the plan into quantifiable results. To excel, the candidate must have strong analytical, communication, project management and influencing skills. The Sr Customer Growth PM needs to be able to influence numerous teams and stakeholders ranging from business to operational teams. You will relentlessly advocate for our customers, surfacing insights and data points in compelling ways that influence product and service owners to address opportunities with lasting solutions. This is a 'big picture' position that will provide an opportunity for you to own customer insights, connect strategy to execution, and define work streams across many teams, leaders, and products or launches.
This role can be based out of London, Paris or Madrid.
A successful candidate will be:
• Comfortable with ambiguity and be motivated by a entrepreneurial environment.
• Have a passion for continuously improving the customer experience.
• Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and mobilizing business teams.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs and pain points, both existing and potential. Where needed, build on existing insights with ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative research, working in partnership with EU Insights teams.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders to understand and evaluate business priorities, define shared opportunities and requirements, and establish information sharing mechanisms that foster ongoing collaboration.
• Work alongside stakeholders to define and execute actions from identification to implementation while influencing with and without authority.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!