Senior Risk Manager, EMEA S&LP Risk & Resilience in Berlin
... Job summaryThe Senior Risk Manager is responsible for driving and implementing global policy compliance, standards and training across the EMEA region. Working at the direction of the Senior Manager, Risk and Resilience you will...
The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for driving and implementing global policy compliance, standards and training across the EMEA region. Working at the direction of the Senior Manager, Risk and Resilience you will be focused primarily on securing business Associates, Operations, Assets and Data. Designing, building and managing regional programs that establish resilient capability and capacity, enabling the organisation to adapt to and absorb changes in the security operating environment. The role will drive the development and management of standards / procedures, training, testing and monitoring activity to empower business operations to effectively identify, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive and negative impact events. The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for the resilience program across the region. This will include partnering with key business stakeholders within Global Security Operations (GSO) as well as the EMEA Field Security & Loss Prevention team (S&LP) and Business Unit (BU) leaders. Collaborating across geographical and business unit structures to identify challenges and deep dive strategic disruptive and loss event scenarios to define and manage proportionate, scalable, flexible programs and controls.
Knowledge and application of Amazon Global Security Policies and Standards will be key for success in this role. While the responsibility of managing operational processes and corrective actions will be at the geography level, The Senior Risk Manager will ensure overall situational awareness and guide continuous improvement cycles. This position is an essential part of Amazon Global Security and is based in Europe.
Key job responsibilities
The qualified candidate for this role will be able to perform or will have experience with the following:
• Building data and metric driven programs, collaborating with wider business partners to agree on, goals, objectives and performance outcomes
• Creating and managing risk / resilience programs at a regional level, encompassing both proactive preparedness and proportionate reactive capabilities.
• Translating organisational resilience concepts and methodologies into the business operating context
• Conducting analytical deep dives to identify vulnerabilities and root causes leading to comprehensive reporting and continuous improvement cycles.
• Completing detailed threat and risk assessments, producing comprehensive risk treatment plans and recommendations
• Partnering and collaborating across functional lines to develop and manage business aligned standards, procedures and processes for the effective identification and mitigation of security risks.
• The creation and Delivery of targeted training programs in support of program adoption and effective program management.
• Be a self-starter with the ability to work alone, without direct managerial supervision, while being able to quickly adapt to a team setting when required.
• Good presentation and communication skills, accustomed to business writing, data analysis and visualisation.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!