Internal Comms Manager , Internal Corporate Communications (DACH) in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAre you eager to define the future of Internal Communications? We’re seeking an experienced, motivated, and creative communications professional to manage employee-facing communications in Germany, based in Munich. As...
Are you eager to define the future of Internal Communications? We’re seeking an experienced, motivated, and creative communications professional to manage employee-facing communications in Germany, based in Munich. As the single-threaded leader, you will be responsible for all internal communications for Amazon’s corporate employees, including editorial planning, engagement strategies, campaigns, and events.
At Amazon, we all strive to delight our customers, and we develop products and services that make their lives easier. Together we are building the future, one innovative idea at a time. In this role, your main customers will be fellow Amazonians. You’ll join a culture that values individual expression, respects different opinions, and works together to create a spirit where each of us is able to contribute fully. You’ll be entrusted with a high degree of responsibility and room to explore new possibilities. We strive to make good decisions quickly and embrace curiosity. The impact you have is driven by your ideas, initiative, and collaboration with talented colleagues around the globe. It’s always Day 1 for us, and an exciting time to join as we’re investing into a dedicated European Internal Corporate Communications team within our growing business.
The role would suit a tenacious, detail-orientated people person with a passion for storytelling, comfort to lead through ambiguity, and agility to navigate a large-scale, complex business.
Key job responsibilities
· Work as part of a global team to develop innovative internal communications strategies, clear narratives, and clever tactics that are tailored to, and engage, Amazon’s corporate employees in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland;
· Proactively build and manage relationships and provide internal communications counsel to a variety of functions, stakeholders, and senior leaders, including PR, HR, Facilities, Legal, affinity groups, and the country-, site-, and business leadership team;
· Manage the internal communications channels, define content strategies, and implement proactive campaigns;
· Source and deliver original content, including articles, videos, and events, that shine a spotlight on employees and highlight topics relevant for our internal audiences;
· Build and deliver internal (virtual and on-site) events incl. bi-annual employee conference events (All-Hands meetings) and engagement opportunities promoting key calendar moments, product-, or service launches;
· Manage internal change-, issues-, and crisis communications to support day to day business needs;
· Be the employee experience advocate, representing and protecting this through all strategies and decision-making;
· Manage administrative tasks inherent to the role and projects related budgets.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!