Sr. Product Manager Shopping Experience (m/f/d) - Part-Time (20-29 hours/week), Amazon Cross-Site in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryDo you want to shape the future of Amazon’s consumer business in Europe? Amazon is looking for a Senior Product Manager Shopping Experience (m/f/d) in part-time (20-29 hours/week) for our Insights and Innovation team,...
Do you want to shape the future of Amazon’s consumer business in Europe? Amazon is looking for a Senior Product Manager Shopping Experience (m/f/d) in part-time (20-29 hours/week) for our Insights and Innovation team, who incorporates profound expertise in user experience and website usability, analytical skills, and the ability to lead complex projects across teams and country boarders. This position is located in Munich.
In this role, you will improve the onsite experience on behalf of our customers along their entire journey and guide them to find the right information to form educated purchase decisions. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership capabilities as you identify, design and execute high impact, customer-facing experiences. You will collaborate with different business and tech teams at all levels across the company and be responsible for deliverables that drive key strategic business objectives to delight our customers.
We are looking for someone who can identify growth areas, quantify business impact, innovate to unlock opportunities, and deliver strong results with limited resources. A high degree of entrepreneurial drive, a trait to proactively engage with different stakeholders as well as the ability to navigate within an ambiguous and dynamic environment are core characteristics for a successful candidate.
Key job responsibilities
· Partner with our Insights and Customer Research teams to identify opportunities to improve Amazon's onsite shopping experience for customers
· Quantify and prioritize opportunities and collaborate with Amazon's functional and business teams across the globe to design scalable solutions
· Build a mechanism to monitor and improve the content quality on Amazon's websites
· Build relationships with product and tech teams worldwide and influence their roadmaps to deliver improvements at scale
· Lead ideation and innovation initiatives to identify opportunities to improve customer experience
· Establish mechanisms to deliver and measure results at scale
A day in the life
Your focus is to identify opportunities to solve customer pain points, and to collaborate with product teams around the globe to accelerate initiatives to excite our customers. Your team is located in the DE organization, but your projects will have EU or WW scope. Your most important stakeholders are our internal research teams, Product Managers from other marketplaces and regions, and product teams who own the implementation of new features.
About the team
You will be joining the X-Site team, we are the central owner of the cross-site CX on the Amazon.de website. Our team owns the Amazon Homepage, promotion of our key events, such as Prime Day, and initiatives to improve the customer experience across funnel.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!