TA Candidate Partner in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAs a TA Candidate Partner, you will be the owner of a talent market in EMEA and work closely with TA Business Partners to support L3 – L7 hiring in business lanes across WW Operations. You are the subject matter expert,...
As a TA Candidate Partner, you will be the owner of a talent market in EMEA and work closely with TA Business Partners to support L3 – L7 hiring in business lanes across WW Operations. You are the subject matter expert, responsible for creating sourcing strategies to attract, engage and assess a diverse pipeline of bar-raising talent for Amazon. You also drive innovation; looking for ways to automate or otherwise improve our ways of working.
Key job responsibilities
• Primary point of contact for candidates before and during the hiring process.
• Partnering with TA Business Partners to understand sourcing / candidate requirements, both on individual requisitions but also on a more long-term basis at a business / country level.
• Sustaining focus on forward-looking plans, understanding business objectives / growth and ensuring that TA has the capacity and capability to support.
• Focusing on building an effective sourcing and assessment plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Attending intake call / job briefing with TA Candidate Partners and Hiring Managers, as appropriate.
• Working with Inclined Talent Pipeline team (formerly Bench) to understand availability of ready-to-place internal talent, and suitability for open vacancies.
• Posting of role / job adverts, utilizing best channel methodology to maximise candidate generation and assessing channel suitability.
• Proactive sourcing for suitable candidates using own network / referrals / LinkedIn / etc.
• Focusing on building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management. Engage with passive candidates to profile fit and motivation.
• Leveraging talent intelligence to uncover alternative candidate groups that might be an appropriate fit for Amazon, and advocate for them with TA / Business.
• Ability to market and promote Amazon’s employer brand, differentiating across markets and candidate pools as necessary.
• Monitoring applicants, sifting and screening candidates as appropriate to prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Providing regular updates to TA Business Partners and/or Hiring Manager on progress, managing expectations and detailing market intelligence and any risks / issues.
• Providing regular reporting, updating stakeholders on hiring progress, recruitment activity, conversion ratios, gaps to target and mitigation plans, and other metrics as required.
• Requesting additional sourcing support as necessary (e.g. Bench / Name Gen / Sourcing / etc.).
• Conducting Recruiter Phone Screens to assess suitability for role / Amazon, based on analysis of skills / experience and alignment to Leadership Principles.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Guiding candidate through the hiring process, answering queries or directing to relevant partner teams as appropriate.
• Handing over candidate relationship to TA Business Partner following successful Business Phone Screen.
• Demonstrate ability to anticipate Hiring Manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Implementing new processes and fine-tuning current processes.
• Drive innovation and automation, recommending ideas and strategies relating to recruitment that will promote efficiency and contribute to the long-term growth of Amazon.
• Participate in special projects / recruiting initiatives as appropriate.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!