TA Business Partner in Berlin, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAs a TA Business Partner, you are the face of TA to our Operations Leaders and Hiring Managers. You will be the single-threaded leader for planning and executing your business’ hiring needs across EMEA. You will partner...
As a TA Business Partner, you are the face of TA to our Operations Leaders and Hiring Managers. You will be the single-threaded leader for planning and executing your business’ hiring needs across EMEA. You will partner with TA Candidate Partners across all areas of hiring L3 – L7 to communicate demand, understand pipeline and process updates, and debrief and close bar-raising candidates for your business. You drive closer collaboration and support business outcomes through a combination of commercial acumen, recruiting expertise and strong relationships.
Key job responsibilities
• Primary point of contact for a defined business area and its Hiring Managers during the hiring process.
• In collaboration with the business and your team, responsible for designing, delivering and monitoring a recruitment strategy for Hiring Managers and teams / business supported.
• Sustaining focus on forward-looking plans, understanding business objectives / growth and ensuring that TA has the capacity and capability to support.
• Ownership of all requisitions, responsible for ensuring data governance and correct process for closure.
• Scheduling and attending intake call / job briefing with Hiring Manager, understanding role and team requirements and agreeing approach and timelines.
• Focus on partnering with TA Candidate Partners to understand talent landscape, leveraging market insights and recruitment best practice to influence Hiring Manager as appropriate.
• Monitoring progress of sourcing strategy, updating Hiring Manager and managing expectations as required.
• Providing regular reporting, updating business stakeholders on hiring progress, recruitment activity, conversion ratios, gaps to target and mitigation plans, and other metrics as required.
• Delivering insight to the business, not just data.
• Receiving candidate relationship from TA Candidate Partner following successful Business Phone Screen.
• Conducting panel preparation call with candidate, ensuring they are fully prepared for onsite.
• Conducting onsite pre-brief / de-brief with Hiring Manager and interview panel, influencing as appropriate to arrive at the correct outcome.
• Rejecting non-inclined candidates in a timely manner, maintaining a positive candidate experience. This may include pushing candidates to Inclined Talent Pipeline team (formerly Bench).
• Focusing on closing successful candidates, using both sales skills and knowledge of individuals’ motivators to bring bar-raising talent to Amazon.
• Building offer, ensuring alignment to Amazon’s compensation philosophy.
• Extending offer to candidates, answering any queries as appropriate.
• Initiating offer paperwork and processing by Employee Services.
• Initiating Experience team to help with international transfers or complex onboarding cases (involving immigration, visa, tax, etc.).
• Implementing new processes and fine-tuning current processes, recommending ideas and strategies relating to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of Amazon.
• Participate in special projects / recruiting initiatives as appropriate
- Berlin, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!