Principal, Partner Development Manager, Global ISV in München
... Job summaryAmazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner leader to drive enterprise digital transformation initiatives with strategic technology partners. As a Global Alliance Manager, New Business Development...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner leader to drive enterprise digital transformation initiatives with strategic technology partners. As a Global Alliance Manager, New Business Development manager within AWS, you will accelerate adoption of AWS cloud computing services through partner solutions.
Responsibilities include building C-level relationships at partner organizations and within AWS, creating long term vision statement and strategic plans to support your partner’s objectives to build cloud businesses, and establishing strategic agreements to execute on the shared plan that drives top line revenue growth through application modernization on AWS and joint GTM outcomes WW. You will work with AWS partners to build or transform their business by engaging with C-level leaders, facilitating workshops, and driving to a particular business transformational outcome that includes new business models and staffing plans. Demonstrated experience and ability to guide executives through change management and establishing long term strategies is a must.
The ideal candidate has a business background engage at the C-level, manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services. Background in ERP software and GTM for enterprise SaaS applications is a plus. Experience in one or more industry lines of business (manufacturing, consumer goods, healthcare, life sciences, energy, automotive, etc.) is also a plus.
We are always looking to improve and we also recognize there are many ways to lead and partner. We’re looking for a Think Big leader who can add to our company skillset by bringing their unique industry knowledge and creativity to our organization. At Amazon, we live our professional lives by the Leadership Principals. When we hire, we look for those who are Amazonian rather than for someone who fits an exact resume mold. To us, diversity in thought and experience is a good thing. We are hiring for attitude and training for skill because we recognize success takes many paths. While possessing the above criteria would be helpful, if you have a passion for customer success - we want to talk to you. We are looking for someone who can help us create the next version of what it means to be a great partner to our ISVs. We will coach the right fit.
Role & Responsibilities
· Work with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic business agreements inclusive of technical enablement, business model development, and marketing and sales initiatives on solutions that meet the customer needs with measurable ROI
· Influence BU leaders across departments
· Serve as a key member of the Partner Business Development team in helping drive AWS Marketing and Sales engagements with our customers through our Partners.
· Work with AWS Partner Sales & BD teams, drive proactive of ROI/economic conversations with our partners.
· Develop ROI frameworks and run forecast models to demonstrate business value to AWS and the Partner.
· Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team
· Design Facilitated workshops and exercises that include data collection, data analysis, consensus building, and organizational buy-in.
· Establish AWS as the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform
· Understand the technical requirements of each partner BU/LoB and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of partner product offerings
· Prepare and give business reviews to AWS and partner senior leaders
· Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
· Serve as a leader helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy with the partner globally
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren