Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-21769X (€ 4.554,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. ICON is looking for participants for the study Dengue. You will receive a gross compensation of € 3.834 up to € 4.554,- for your participation in the study.
Was du machen wirst:
You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
The trial consists of 4 parts with each multiple groups. You can only participate in one part and one group.
Part A1/2: The trial consists of 4 periods during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen. The periods are: 2× 3 days and 2× 7 days stay, followed by 5 short visits. You must attend the follow-up telephone video calls on 14 and 24 April 2022.
Part A2/2: The trial consists of 4 periods during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen. The periods are: 3× 3 days and 1× 8 days stay, plus two 48-hour stay and one 72-hour stay. Followed by 7 short visits.
Part B1/2: The trial consists of 4 periods during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen. The periods are: 2× 3 days and 2× 7 days stay, followed by 4 short visits and 1 follow-up appointment.
- Part B2/2: The trial consists of 4 periods during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen. The periods are: 2× 3 days, 4 days and 1× 8 days stay, plus 3x 48-hour stay. Followed by 6 short visits and 1 follow-up appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 3.834 for participation in part A1/2.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € € 3.866 for participation in part B1/2.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 4.554 for participation in part A2/2 or part B2/2.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Who can participate?
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 55 years old
- You do not smoke and you do not use nicotine-containing products.
- Your body weight is at least 50 kg. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2.
As a female you can only participate if you are not pregnant, not breast feeding and meet one of the following conditions:
- You have passed the menopause (no periods for at least 12 months);
- You are using adequate contraception (for example the contraceptive pill or intra-uterine device) in combination with a condom;
- You have been sterilized or your male partner has been sterilized;
- You are solely sexually active with women;
You abstain from heterosexual intercourse (you are not sexually active) according to your lifestyle.
As a male you can only participate if you meet one of the following conditions.
- You are using a condom in combination with an additional contraception method used by your female partner;
- You have been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- Your female partner is sterilized or postmenopausal and you are using a condom;
- You are solely sexually active with men and you are using a condom;
- You abstain from heterosexual intercourse (you are not sexually active) according to your lifestyle.
- You cannot participate in the trial if you have participated in another clinical trial in the 1 month prior to the first administration in this clinical trial (counting from the last dosing). For studies in which you received a biological drug, this is 3 months.
- You are allowed to receive the COVID-19 vaccine during this trial.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this trial, you will undergo a medical screening. Depending on availability, this can be performed in Groningen or in Utrecht.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation of € 3.834 up to € 4.554
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- Male/female, 18-55 years old
- You do not smoke
- BMI between 18.0 en 32.0 kg/m2
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Group A1a (€ 3.866,-)
Stay 1: 17 Jul 2022 up to and including 23 Jul 2022
Stay 2: 26 Jul 2022 up to and including 28 Jul
Stay 3: 2 Aug 2022 up to and including 4 Aug 2022
Stay 4: 9 Aug 2022 up to and including 15 Aug 2022
Short visits: 17, 24 & 31 August 2022 and 6 Sept 2022
In this group the device will be tested. Please note: you must attend the telephone video calls on 16 and 26 August 2022.
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 35
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- Zwischen 3,760€ und 4,435€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Participant clinical trial
- Pflege / Betreuung / Babysitting, Training
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren