Business Development Manager German Market (m/f/d) in Karlsruhe
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Business Development Manager - Germany (m/w/d).
Due to continued growth, we are expanding its worldwide sales organization. We are seeking a sales professional with a proven track record to join our sales team as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for the German market.
The mission of the Business Development Manager (m/w/d) is to develop the business for Immersive Experience solutions and products by approaching key end user accounts, consultants and specifiers within assigned vertical segments.
You are the SPOC person for your key accounts, and you will report to the Regional Sales Director.
- You are responsible for growing our projection and image processing sales revenue and funnel by actively targeting large enterprises within our focused vertical markets
- You identify new opportunities for all products within your defined customer list and transfer it to the appropriate specialist team
- You will be assigned with a list of prospect accounts with whom you will pro-actively establish contact, secure Proof of Concepts and demo opportunities with the aim of developing the funnel in those accounts
- You are comfortable interacting with different roles and levels at key accounts (Procurement, Project manager, Prescriber, Facility Manager, IT/AV Manager, C-Level)
- You follow up on Immersive Experience leads generated by campaigns, social media or by our website
- You develop strong interlinks with the other local team members, including pre-sales, consultant team, service team and other sales specialists
- You will monitor technology and market factors and provide market intelligence to Sales Management, Segment marketing and product management
- You will identify showstoppers to potential opportunities and report back to our Service Segment manager & Sales Director for additional support
- You will report on weekly visits to the regional sales director and manage the funnel as per company CRM rules
- You develop strong relationships within the Sales Teams in different countries, as well as with functional leaders in Belgium Corporate HQ to ensure harmonious working relationships
- You have a degree (Business, Marketing, Engineering) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have at least 5 years of proven sales experience in a related industry / technology
- You have a track record of indirect end user sales success working in a technology company within the professional audio-visual sectors and ideally an experience within themed entertainment or simulation markets
- You have a good understanding of IT, UCC & AV technologies
- You have a great end user network in the targeted country and at different levels
- You are able to articulate the benefits of the products to different levels within target companies
- You are eager to hunt for new contacts at different levels within a corporate account using LinkedIn or your own network or other tools
- You are a strong and assured communicator and presenter, who is able to gain personal credibility with client managers
- You can adopt a disciplined and organized approach in regard to your travel and CRM pipeline management
- You enjoy to work in a team and can effectively work across organizational and national boundaries
- You have a self-assured and outgoing personality with the ability and adaptability to work practically, reliably and flexibly, without the need for ongoing support
- You speak German as well as English
- An interesting and challenging job in a flexible and familiar working environment
- Good transport connections and our own canteen with fresh food
- A permanent contract with fair salary
- Close cooperation with teams at locations worldwide
- Internal training at our University
- Flexible working hours
Our job offer Business Development Manager German Market (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!