Head of Carbon Standards & Methodologies (m/f/d) in Bad Vilbel
Our company is currently looking for a Head of Carbon Standards & Methodologies (m/f/d) to support our team in Bad Vilbel.
- You manage First Climate's carbon certification and offset project certification center of excellence
- You advise our operational teams and clients on carbon certification requirements and procedures
- You lead and develop new emissions methodologies
- You lead and participate in the development of offset and insetting projects
- You represent First Climate to standardization bodies, industry associations, and external validators/verifiers
- You perform due diligence on carbon offset projects
- You have a master's degree in energy engineering, environmental science, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in carbon markets with a focus on offset project development and certification
- You have a proven track record of developing approved methodologies for offset projects
- You have excellent communication skills and good knowledge of German and English language
- You have a business-oriented mindset and experience with the private sector
- You are self-motivated and committed to mitigating the climate crisis
What we offer:
- Scope: responsible action in a dynamic and growing company
- Sustainability: pursue Triple Bottom Line with our enthusiastic team
- Work-Life-Balance: trust-based working hours, flexibility (e.g. mobile working from home), employee events
- Know-How: training and development opportunities
- Comfort: great team atmosphere, a corporate culture based on partnership, flat hierarchies and modern working environment
- Fair: market-based remuneration and performance-based variable target bonus
- Benefits: commuter / public transport allowance, JobRad (bike scheme), company car for private use (under certain conditions), company pension scheme, company phone
Our job offer Head of Carbon Standards & Methodologies (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Bad Vilbel
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Beratung / Consulting
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!