Working Student Product Management Storytelling (m/f/d) in Köln
Our company is currently looking for a Working Student Digital Sales - Support / Service (m/f/d) to support our team in Cologne.
What to expect:
- You are responsible on documenting the features of our front-end products in a creative and simple way so that others can easily understand it.
- You can demonstrate your communication skills during usability guidance by answering questions, regarding our front end product, from our users.
- You support our team in the business analysis process and engage with the team in detailing the requirements in order to ensure the story is ready for development.
- You support our team in creating presentations in order to promote our success steps in a user telling way.
- You are an enrolled student in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or a similar study program.
- You understand the power of storytelling, the basic science behind and able to adopt it while conveying ideas and inspiring colleagues.
- You’d like to work 15 to 20 hours per week for at least the next 1.5 years.
- You have very good English and C1 German skills.
- You are able to understand technical topics and translate it in to understandable business & management way.
- You are a team player, but you still work very independently and in a structured way - we support you with a thorough induction and our mentoring concept.
What we offer:
- For you, new challenges mean being courageous and not leaving any innovation undiscovered. Even if you throw everything else upside down. Together with your team and our customers, you will break new ground.
- Feedback is part of a successful day for you, because you use it to develop yourself personally.
- The opportunity to experiment and be creative with others is the energy source of your work. And that with a lot of empathy for your environment and with simplicity. Like us, you know that digitization makes the world easier.
Our job offer Working Student Product Management Storytelling (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Teilzeitjob, Minijob
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!