Marketing & Communication Manager (m/f/d) in Karlsruhe
This job requires creativity, self-reliance, and the ability to execute. From strategic content planning to content creation and maintenance to implementation, it is up to you to reach the next level.
Do you want to become part of an international team that designs and implements customized IT solutions with passion and latest technologies for leading companies worldwide?
Would you like to join us in making companies entrepreneurs again?
As an integral part, you will make a significant contribution to the success of our company.
- Creating new ideas and concepts to generate leads and increase customer loyalty
- Planning, visualization, and maintenance of our online content including distribution via various social media channels
- Researching target group-specific content as well as current trends and innovations
- Assist in analyzing content performance using web analytics and tracking tools
- Support of the project management team in day-to-day business
- Graduated with a degree in marketing, communications, business administration, design, or comparable education
- You have a strong interest in design and communication
- You like creative processes and have a hands-on mentality
- Profound technical and functional knowledge of WordPress, Adobe CC, social media management and other relevant tools
- You are a team player with commitment and personal initiative
- You are a creative person and have fun in composing text in German and English language
- Your German is perfect, and you are fluent in Business English
- Dynamic team with likeable, open-minded, and helpful colleagues
- Short communication channels, flat hierarchies, and rapid implementation of ideas
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as coffee, tea and self-made juices
- Modern office including roof terrace with great views
- Employees of different nations, as well as communication in German and English
- After-work events such as joint barbecues, excursions and much more
Our job offer Marketing & Communication Manager (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!