Clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-20709X (reimbursement up to € 4.279,- )
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
Was du machen wirst:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. You will receive a gross compensation from € 2.285,- up to € 4.279,- ) for your participation in the study.
You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
- Part 1: For group 1 to group 8 the study consists of 1 period where you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 9 days (8 nights). After this period there will be 6 short visits to our research facility. The follow-up will take place during the last short visit.
- Part 2: If you participate in group 9a or 9b the study consists of 2 periods, where you will stay each period for 9 days (8 nights) in our research facility in Groningen. Between period 1 and 2 there will be 3 short visits to our research facility. After period 2 there will be 5 short visits to our research facility. The follow-up will take place during the last short visit.
If you participate in group 10a or 10b the study consists of 2 periods, where you will stay each period for 9 days (8 nights) in our research facility in Groningen. After each period there will 5 short visits to our research facility. The follow-up will take place during the last short visit.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. The current
dates of the study will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however,
these may be subject to change.
- You will receive a gross compensation of €2285 for participation in one of the groups of part 1 (group 1 to 8) of this study.
- You will receive a gross compensation of €3779 for participation in group 9a or 9b of part 2 of this study.
- You will receive a gross compensation of €4279 for participation in group 10a or 10b of part 2 of this study.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12 and a maximum of €160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation from € 2.285,- up to € 4.279,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- Male/female, 18-60 years old
- You do not smoke
- BMI between 18.0 en 30.0 kg/m2
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group 12 (compensation: € 2.285,-)
9 day stay: 20 March up to and including 28 March 2022
Short visits: 31 March and 4, 11, 18, 25 April 2022
Follow-up: 2 May 2022
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 34
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- Zwischen 2.285€ und 4.279€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Participating clinical trial
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren