Senior Team Lead - Supply Chain (m/f/d) in Frankfurt am Main
Ready to shape the sleep industry through transforming our current 3rd party environment into a hyper-growth, high performing, beyond state-of-the-art Supply Chain Network? Apply now!
Join our Team as a Senior Team Lead Third Party Implementations and Roll Out (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for shaping the industry through transforming our current 3rd party environment into a hyper-growth-ready, high performing, beyond-state-of-the-art Supply Chain Network
- You design, implement, test, refine & roll out process optimizations, standards, systems and potentially new business & monetization models with our Supply Chain Partners
- You are in charge of executing change and eliminate waste in our supply chain network
- You synchronize and standardize processes along our end-to-end value chain – internally as well as externally
- You implement a high performing, trustworthy and professional project management and transformation set-up with our external partners
- You provide internal as well as external methodical knowledge for a lean approach as well as the analysis and continuous improvement of business processes and systems
- You have the seniority to discuss on an eye-level and drive decisions with Operations Heads and Managing Directors of our supply chain partners (Suppliers, Warehouses, Carriers) and Retail customers
- You have studied management, business administration or a related field and have practical experience in business development or process optimization (Lean/Six Sigma Qualifications are a plus)
- You convince through integrity, strong stakeholder management, as well as efficiency in driving decisions and making change happen
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to convince rather than push through change - internally as well as externally
- You are attracted by new challenges and you’re having fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally
- You offer fluent German and English skills; French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Unser Jobangebot Senior Team Lead - Supply Chain (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren