(Senior) Strategic Procurement Manager (m/f/d) in Frankfurt am Main
You have experience in building strong supplier relationships, driving negotiations, and managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment? Perfect, become a member of our dynamic team and apply now as a (Senior) Strategic Procurement Manager (m/f/d)!
Our company is a fast-growing business where our business model is evolving with technology and industry trends. We need nimble leaders who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done in an environment that resembles a start-up. We are seeking to hire and develop leaders that have the capability to grow into general managers that can independently run large business segments spanning multiple functional areas. Incoming hires are given ownership of large, important areas of opportunity; the autonomy to make decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience.The right candidate executes at both, a strategic and tactical level to drive our supply chain with the most optimal COGS, while ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
- You will optimize existing processes and do your utmost to improve the buying experience of our customers through better service, wider product variety, more favorable prices, and higher availability
- You are passionate about driving innovation, developing new lucrative sources of supply, building strong supplier relationships
- You are a strong negotiator, as well as analytical, and a strong project manager
- You are responsible for the creation of global material-group- and sourcing-strategies, wheras the performance of your material groups determine your success
- You analyze and develop new procurement markets and identify new strategic supplier sets
- You create KPI reports for controlling and management plus you identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimization
- You will work with strategic suppliers on a global level and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent our company at all levels of the organization.
- You have studied business administration, business informatics or a related subject area and bring practical experience in the field of supply chain management or procurement (ideally 5+ years)
- You have experience in building strong supplier relationships, driving negotiations, and managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment
- You show an entrepreneurial mindset and own strong organizational and analytical talent
- You have a quick grasp to new tasks or problems, and you are curious about new projects and challenges
- You are proficient in MS Office, espeacially MS Excel
- You love negotiating and have an intrinsic motivation to strive for the best price
- You are very analytical and comfortable drawing metrics-based conclusions by leveraging and interpreting data while working with cross-functional teams across markets, Product Development, and Global Operations
- You have an independent, reliable and structured way of working and you think in a process-oriented way
- You offer excellent English skills (further foreign language skills are an advantage) and as a great communicator, you easily manage a wide range of stakeholders
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Unser Jobangebot (Senior) Strategic Procurement Manager (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!