Operational Procurement Manager (m/f/d) in Frankfurt am Main
Our company is seeking a Operational Procurement Manager who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment. You will have a record of being able to perform large scale processes and deliver results. Interested? Apply now!
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to customers, this is your opportunity. The Procurement team manages the flow of materials by monitoring and mitigating supply risks. Our Operational Procurement Manager will work as a professional, trustworthy interface between various functional partners to make sure that goods are ordered and delivered on time, in the right amount and to the right place.
- You are responsible for tactical procurement and you will closely collaborate with the Strategic Procurement team on processes, negotiations, and team projects
- You analyze markets, maintain and foster existing supplier relationships
- You work independently, evaluate offers and support price negotiations
- You will work closely and in a professional way with our international markets as well as with external stakeholders
- You ensure time-and-quantity-optimized orders through synchronization with the warehouse, markets, and suppliers
- You proactively identify and communicate opportunities for improvement or potential risks
- You are responsible for day-to-day order management, including transactional issue resolution and critical information gathering regarding schedules, invoices, tracking info, etc.
- You own a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience in the area of Supply Chain Management or Procurement
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point, Experience in Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- You are very analytical, an organizational talent and you love solving problems
- You have excellent English communication skills (other languages is a plus)
- You have the ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause, identify risks and you are not afraid to handle a high speed and agile environment
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one - you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Unser Jobangebot Operational Procurement Manager (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!