Internship Community Management - Marketing / Communications (f/m/d) in Mainz
As our Community Manager Intern (f/m/d) you will help us to establish the tech talent community and to manage this new project. Apply now!
- You will build up and establish our Futurepath Tech Talent Community from scratch - from planning to implementing
- You will take full ownership of the community project, supported by the marketing team lead
- You will be part of the marketing team, but will also work closely with the Recruiting Team
- You will be responsible for the strategic and operational expansion of the community project, supported by the marketing team
- You will take care of the development and implementation of community activities (ensuring highly relevant content for the target group), for example running champion programmes
- You will be in charge of monitoring all community activities at Futurepath and manage them independently and successfully
- You will make sure there is continuous traffic in our community and a constant flow of engagement, which also includes being the contact person for our freelancers
- You will be working in collaboration with the marketing team on newsletter concepts for the freelance community
- You will be responsible for setting the standards and tone of interaction
- You will decide which platform and communication channels are important to build the community
- You are a techie yourself or definitely bring a deep understanding of the tech world, know the hottest tech communities and speak their language
- You have experience in the fields of communication and ideally community management
- You show high motivation to build up a community from scratch and make it your project
- You already worked in a corporate or startup environment
- You are familiar with community management tools or platforms
- You ideally already have experience in building up a community or of its management
- You proactively put the ideas into practice or know which activities are useful to keep the community alive
- You are open, approachable and you have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- You have excellent English skills and good German skills.
What we offer
- Impact: Contribute to the digital transformation of the mobility industry.
- Company: Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Location: A beautiful, bright new office in Schöneberg/Tiergarten.
- Development: Invest in your growth with a personal L&D budget.
- Visa Support: We are there for our future team members throughout the entire visa process.
- Work-life-balance: Flexible working hours, and 28 holidays, plus the 24th & 31st of December are extra given days.
- Flexibility: Take Home Office days, or work remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Start the day well: Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruit, free drinks and delicious coffee.
- Perks: Free German classes, team lunches and access to ClassPass.
- Team events: Frequent online and face to face team events, to make sure we stay connected and aligned as the team grows. For example, we recently went canoeing through Spreewald.
- Ask-me-anything: All employees have the opportunity to ask questions anonymously, which will be answered by Management in our frequent team meetings.
Unser Jobangebot Internship Community Management - Marketing / Communications (f/m/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren