AR Metaverse UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) in Berlin
This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
We are inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
This is your chance to own the future brand of time travel.
You'll be leaving your mark on everything UI, UX, graphic and brand at our company.
We are looking for a passionate designer, who will be a key player in determining how our time travel experiences look, feel, perform, and are marketed towards creators and consumers.
Above all, you have a unique vision and are able to express it through beautiful visual languages, and lead the extension across a broad range of digital and physical mediums.
- You produce creative, creator- and consumer-focused and easy to use wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for our location-based augmented reality experiences
- You deliver design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation
- You maintain a high quality brand in all of our output from product to marketing
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and management team
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of augmented reality design
- You communicate and present excellently in slides and verbally
- You build something that people really want and are excited about
- You can leave your ego at the front door to making real team-work!
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into best-in-class interaction flows, and transform those flows into beautiful, intuitive, functional user interfaces and marketing material.
You appreciate design as your personal mission, as a problem to solve but also an aesthetic discipline that has a high impact on the daily lives of humans. You value UX and UI together, being one dependent on the other and not separate or independent. You understand that the user is king but take also all other stakeholders have something to contribute. You understand also the design of process and of product production, or at least you are open to learning it.
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently. That doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
You are proactive in the organization of the company. We are still small, so there are many chances to build everything together.
- Comfortable with a broad range of visual styles
- 2+ years experience creating user interfaces for mobile apps
- Huge interest for augmented reality, plus points when you already have designed something for AR
- 2+ years experience in motion design to tell stories
- Great proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Some knowledge in Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar
- Proven ability to work with designers, producers and engineers to develop the designs through an iterative process
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, technologies and design psychology
- You are outspoken, wildly creative and want to work with friends
- You solve problems until they're done
- In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure.
- A team and vision in a company where you can shape the future of immersive storytelling!
- A mix of salary and considerable equity stake in the company
- We are making time travel possible, together
- We'll contact you within one day after your application
- The next step will be 25 minute interview to get to know each other
- Then we'll do a live design session together
- Finally we'll invite you to the office to meet the team and discuss the next steps!
Our job offer AR Metaverse UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren