Graduate Program Manager, Commercial Support in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAre you looking to build and scale a new and growing business with Amazon? If so, you might be interested in this role with Amazon Freight.The Amazon Freight product allows Shippers to use Amazon’s transportation...
Are you looking to build and scale a new and growing business with Amazon? If so, you might be interested in this role with Amazon Freight.
The Amazon Freight product allows Shippers to use Amazon’s transportation network to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven solution for the shipping needs of small and large businesses, which is scaling rapidly as an offering. Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organization in Europe which is a cutting-edge supply chain technology organization and responsible for many of Amazon’s best-in-class logistics offerings.
Amazon is looking for a Munich based Program Manager for the Amazon Freight Shipper On-boarding team. This person will be responsible for implementing and on-boarding new Shippers and managing the relationship with them throughout the on-boarding, launch and hyper-care phases. This will be achieved by building trust-based relationships with customers, building robust operational processes to meet their needs, monitoring their satisfaction levels on a regular basis, and identifying and implementing recommendations to meet their expectations.
Key job responsibilities
The successful candidate will be customer focused, results driven, analytical and have excellent communication skills. They will also work to continually improve processes and customer experience.
· Work with business development representatives to implement and on-board new Contract Shippers
· Work directly with Shippers to understand their needs and expectations and monitor their satisfaction
· Design scalable processes to meet Shipper needs and expectations, driving automation where possible
· Work with operations and transport planners to optimize Shipper experience and solve their pain points
· Ensure a thorough training and handover following the hypercare phase
· Lead new projects and initiatives to solve Shipper pain points, optimize planning methodologies, build new tools and adopt best practice internally
About the team
The role of Program Manager will form part of a newly created Commercial Support function. This team's focus is on streamlining process and removing barriers to sales enablement.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren