Marketing Manager , Amazon Kids+, Acquisition in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryAmazon Kids+ is looking for a customer-obsessed, results-driven Marketing Manager to drive new customer acquisition and discoverability of Amazon Kids+. Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers...
Amazon Kids+ is looking for a customer-obsessed, results-driven Marketing Manager to drive new customer acquisition and discoverability of Amazon Kids+. Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Amazon Kids also includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categories—like games and video—while leaving unlimited time for reading. Amazon Kids+ is available on Fire Tablets, Fire TV, Android, iOS, and Kindle devices.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving a best-in-class customer experience for potential Amazon Kids+ customers, helping to surface the right content in the right locations to drive interest in Amazon Kids+. They will be responsible for creating compelling marketing campaigns across various digital channels, with an emphasis on paid media channels (mobile, social media, display media, paid search) and more.They will work with industry publishers to ensure the content is presented with quality and accuracy, is current and relevant, and meets a high-quality bar to interest and acquire new customers.
The right person will possess exceptional skills in project management and marketing. The ability to interpret datasets, define performance metrics, diagnose areas of under-performance, and identify growth opportunities is a must. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable handling multiple projects at once and working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management for Germany. You will hold a high bar for execution and measurement, and will define success metrics and refine processes to automate and scale.
Key job responsibilities
• Plan, coordinate, and execute awareness and acquisition campaigns to grow the subscriber base for Amazon Kids+ through third party channels.
• Programmatic and social media experience.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute merchandising initiatives to grow the subscriber base for Amazon Kids+
• Manage and execute paid media campaigns for Kids+ with an emphasis on achieving KPIs like CPM, CPA and ROAS.
• Build up Paid Search and manage Mobile UA.
• Develop and analyze performance metrics and articulate these into written narratives to drive business decisions.
• Create and optimize on-device merchandising campaigns across all surfaces where Amazon Kids is present.
• Work with Marketing, Content and Design to develop winning creatives and outstanding messaging to maximize conversion.
• Partner externally with new paid media partners to pilot new paid media initiatives that can scale and drive business goals.
• Continuous A/B testing for content optimization.
• Identify opportunities for efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally on implementation.
A day in the life
The Marketing Manager will play a key role in understanding the market segment and how to reach it. They will set up and manage end-to-end marketing campaigns for Amazon Kids+ and will work with internal stakeholders and external agencies on campaign concepts, choosing the right channel/media strategy, best in class execution, analysis of results, and campaign optimization. These will be through the line campaigns covering Social Media, Influencers, Out of Home, Display, Search and more.
About the team
Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Amazon Kids also includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categories—like games and video—while leaving unlimited time for reading.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren