Senior Category Merchant Manager (m/w), Pricing in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Job summaryDo you love invention and creating the best-in-class online experience for customers? Do you enjoy working with a team of passionate builders in a fast-growing business?Amazon aims to be earth’s most customer-centric...
Do you love invention and creating the best-in-class online experience for customers? Do you enjoy working with a team of passionate builders in a fast-growing business?
Amazon aims to be earth’s most customer-centric company. In order to do that, we aim to provide our customers the widest selection of products at great prices. The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business contributes to a significant portion of the total Amazon sales. For our growing Marketplace business, we are seeking a dynamic Sr. Category Merchant Manager for Pricing who will work on challenging and exciting projects out of Munich, Germany.
This role requires a strategic thinker who has exceptional data analytics skills, can root-cause tough business problems, and can define innovative ways to use technology to tackle them at scale. As a leader of this role you will have high leadership visibility and will own, develop and deliver on a roadmap to improve pricing for our customers.
The key strategic objectives and responsibilities for this role include:
· Pricing and fee strategy: Defining strategic frameworks while balancing both customer and Selling Partner needs. Taking actions to ensure that the prices of Amazon Marketplace products are competitive and our Selling Partner fees are in line with the exceptional value we create for them.
· Business development: Developing and executing an innovative product roadmap which support Selling Partners to improve their pricing. Measuring Selling Partner performance and identifying key success drivers; translating business insights into clear requirements and working with software development managers to build new services.
· Analysis, optimization, and improvement: Measuring the impact of actions taken and refining strategy or algorithm logic to improve performance.
· Managing and influencing multiple international stakeholders, including business, operations, policy, technical and compliance teams up to Senior Management level. Build long term vision and operational plan for improving pricing.
You are independent and flexible with solid communication skills. You are customer obsessed and have extensive experience working with data in a pricing, analytical or research setting. You’ve demonstrated sound business judgment and an ability to think strategically in a quick-paced, ambiguous setting. You simultaneously dive deep into the tactical details and set a broad strategic vision for execution and scale. You are data quality obsessed and excel at distinguishing signal from noise and you create data-driven insight from a variety of sources. You communicate excellently with cross-functional teams (product management, business intelligence, software engineers, sales and international partners) and inspire trust when presenting to senior leadership.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
A successful Sr. Category Merchant Manager must: - Develop a thorough understanding of the relevant market segment, its seasonality, its global business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
· Focus on the customer, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to deliver optimizations along the customer journey onsite
· Communicate with marketplace Sellers to identify business potentials
· Realize scalable projects and initiatives to further develop owned product categories
· Create business plans and financial analysis for existing and new opportunities
· Bring innovative ideas to the table every day, in order to find better ways of accomplishing our customer objectives
· Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in delivering results
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren